Good run on Thursday morning. And, a very good turn out. The best yet (this is our fourth running). We had 41 runners out at 7a.m. on July 28th - before the Rodeo Parade. Lots of young runners which was very nice to see.
Keith and Peter are headed to Birtle for a 1/2 Marathon next week-end. Have a good run there you guys. I'm positive that you'll reel a few in and represent the Swan River Valley there very very well.
A Wellman Lake trail run coming up in August. Keep checking the blog for more details.
Keep give'n'er for the rest of the week-end,
gk
run. Run your best!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:
Hey,
Everyone looks good. I wish I was there. Nice sunny morning it looks like, hope it wasn't too hot.
Portage La Prarie
Gary for mayor! Great run, great to see lots of kids. Awesome stuff.
DH
Post a Comment