Got my run in this morning but I cheated a bit; I ran at 10:00a.m. instead of 6a.m. I think it's ok to do that ?? It's harder for me to work it into the day schedule. I like to get it in before the day starts. But hey, whatever works. I like running with a group and I like running solo as well. The group is good as each one feeds off the others. It's company and you get the feeling of participating in an interest that other people share too. And solo is good also, lots of time it's tough enough to balance your own daily schedule little own trying to fit into others. As long as we are getting our exercise in, what the heck.
I started with a loop in the Legion Park, then 2nd St. N. to the bridge, Duncan Cres, Athlone/River Road, CNR tracks off Athlone, CNR bridge, Cresc. Drive., TD Bank to 2nd St. S., Valley Road, Ross, 9th Ave to Curling Rink and stop run. Then a cool down walk home. 50 minutes/ 5 miles.
-15*C and a wind out of the Southwest............ but Sunny.
Keep give'n'er,
gk

2 comments:
been picking my days Duke. When the wind is blowing like it was this morning I give the treadmill a work out. Maybe see you out there on the weekend.
Nice run Garry. I think you would do better with a different toque! My running has been on the shelf for a couple of months. Achilles tendinitis bit me this summer and I tried to run through it. Hopefully back out there soon. Nice blog. Didn't know you were on here until last week. Keep given r
Post a Comment