Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday the 10th of December 2011

4 mile run today in PlaP.  To the bridge and back at 7:30a.m.  The bridge goes over to the Island (where the PCU center is) and Mureen's house is 2 miles from there.  1/2 the run is on an ashpalt trail along the lake shore and it's kept clear of snow.  A very nice run.  This morning was about -10*C and no wind.  I think there is about a 1/2 hour difference in the morning here for light.  At 7:30a.m. in PlaP it seems like about 8a.m. in Swan.  Hard to believe that as it's only 300 miles South but.... that's what I'm thinking.

A lot warmer today than yesterday.  As we were driving down I'm sure the windchill was in the -30*C.  Bloody wind eh?  When it gets -20*C with a wind - that's when the going gets tough.

Have a good one,
Keep give'ner,
gk

No comments: