Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday the 10th

Rain Rain Rain Did you get a run in today? I did a 3 mile run at the Lake (in between showers). It was actually nice and sunny for a few hours in the afternoon. I ran to the tower and back (3 miles total) and then I went for a swim in Glad Lake when I got back. I had just finished an hour of grass cutting before I ran and so I was well heated up and that took the edge off the cold. It felt good to go for a swim in the lake again. I think the legs really like the quick cool down. July 27th eh? Spread the word. I hope she's blistering hot; I like the heat. Thanks to Northern again this year, we will have lots of bottle water and sliced oranges on site. Keep give'n'er, gk

No comments: