Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday the 11th of September

Ran 3 miles this morning at 6:30a.m.  Street lights were on.   A low pressure came in over night with a strong wind out of the Southwest.  My hands got cold running against it.  I did the Industrial Park.  It was great when I changed direction and had the wind in my back. 


The 32nd Annual Terry Fox Run will be held Sept. 16 at the Swan River Centennial Arena. Pledge sheets can be picked up at a number of Valley businesses including the Star & Times. Registration is from 12-1 p.m. with the shotgun start beginning at 1:30 p.m. There is no registration fee or minimum pledge requirement. For more information you can contact Twyla at 281-1790.

Wellman Lake Trail Run on Saturday the 22nd at 1:00p.m.   Some of the trees are starting to turn colour.  I noticed some Tamarac are getting yellow as well.  Clear blue sky and blue lake with the fall leaves makes for a great run.  kolidascope (isn't that the word that describes it??).   It's good for every thing about you.   See you there at the cookshack.

Keep give'n'er,
gk


No comments: