Dec. 27th, 2013. Went for a run at 6:15a.m. The temp was -3*C when I started. And now , 9:00a.m. the temp is -8*C. So, the temperature is dropping and I think we're headed back into the deep freeze for a bit. It was a nice run this morning. The air wasn't cold but rather felt more like a spring air on the cheeks. I ran the loops in the Legion Park, then out of the Park to Dr. Singh's and up 6th Ave to the Library. From the Library, I ran East to The Richardson Pool, over to Tim's and back up Ross to 12th and home.
Last week, I got two runs in while in PlaP. They were colder runs. One had a temp of -30*C on the glass. Just about finished with 13.
Hope to do a run on New Years Day 2014 - start the New Year off right. If anybody would like to join me that would be great. I'm leaving the Arena Parking Lot at 11:00a.m. on New Years Day. About a 40 minute run at an easy pace. The route will be like the one I did this morning.
See you out there,
Happy New Year Runners,
Keep give'n'er,
Garry
No comments:
Post a Comment