Did a long run at 4p.m. when we got back from the Lake. Ran from home to the Roaring River bridge on #10 at the Auction Mart and then back. 12 miles. Took me over 2 hours. The last couple miles were hard - that's a given I guess. I'll do one more long run next Sunday (June 12th) but it won't be as long - maybe 10 or 8 miles. This week I will do some speed work and hills. And then it's a taper off thing for the run on the 19th. I'll be glad when the run is over. The training isn't that fun, it's crossing the finish line that's the real fun. I'm hoping I can get in under 2 hours. It's getting harder. Last year I was 1:57, pretty close to going over the 2 hour mark. Eventualy, maybe this year, I'm going to go over. We'll give it a good shot.
Keep give'n'er,
gk
No comments:
Post a Comment