Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday the 1st of June 2011

Hey.  Nice day today.  Went for a run around the new by-pass at 11a.m.  Shorts.  I had two layers up top; a logsleeve base layer and a t-shirt over top.  I didn't need the two layers.  I was quite warm running. 

Met Derek and ran with him a bit.  He's going great guns in prep for the Mb. 1/2.  Last week he did a 13 mile long run.  Good for you Derek; you are training very well.

It's nice to be the 1st of June.  All summer ahead of us.  Long sunny days.  Daylight early and sunset late.  It's more bbq weather than Stanley Cup weather. 

Keep give'n'er out there,
gk

1 comment:

tc said...

Sure is a lot of people running in this community. That's great. Best of luck to those preparing for the Manitoba Marathon. Have a great day.