Hey! Nice morning. Overcast, calm and about 15*C.
I had done three days running in a row, Tues., Wed. and yesterday. Last night when I went to bed, I decided not to run this morning. I could feel my body telling me to "take a break". I usually have a long run on Sunday but being the long week-end and traveling, I was going to be into some shedule shifting. So I thought, "I'll not run Friday morning and do my long run Saturday".
However, when I woke up this morning, I was running on the Ag Path. There went my schedule planning. I even ran more than my normal 4.5 miles this morning. I went around the New By-Pass and did more like 6 miles. Go figure; it dosen't make sense. Some dam thing inside my brain. There is always a battle going on in there. "Lay off, take it easy, relax, don't get injured, play it cool, do a lite one." And the other side, "Get going, get moving, push, open up, what are you waiting for, is that all."
Seen Tracy this moring. Two others out on the By-Pass and two others on 10th Ave.
Tip: Don't run on Main Street - you might get oil on your runners. Wait for the new asphalt.
Have a good May Long everybody and Keep Give'n'er,
gk
No comments:
Post a Comment