Ran the Poplar Ave. Route this morning. It was about 5*C+ at 18 minutes to 7a.m. Ran in my running shorts and a long sleeve jersy with a t-shirt over top. Wasn't bad. Hands got a bit cool but in 43 minutes I was done running and in the hot shower.
Met Dennis Bowles running on 83 and I think Jodi was just pulling out of the Arena (with her car ) as I was coming across the Ag. Path.
I lost access to my allweathe runners blog some how. I tried and tried to get into it but........... I can get it up and view the blog; but I can't edit it. I don't know - computers I guess. After trying as much as I could to correct it and getting frustrated , I just created another blog called Runyourbest. I had to name it something. And so now you know " the rest of the storey". Do you remember that Paul Harvey on radio programs?
Talked to Dereck Holtom and he is registered for the 1/2 in Wpg. Way to go Dereck. The early registration deadline is extended to April 8th. And that's coming up pdq.
Keep give'n'er,
it's warming up,
gk
2 comments:
Is it a password issue Gary? have you tried the Blogger help line, they should be able to get you back in? Still red eyeing at 5 am, doing 5 k Monday to Friday, and a longer (8-10 ) k on Sat. Nice to see Bowles out running, hardest work he has done since retiring From CU old-timers Hockey Club! Lol
Rob
LOL nice one Rob... yup signed up for the 1/2... legs still feel like tree trunks... too much "after game hydration" this winter I'd guess... keep running everyone
Post a Comment