Another blast this morning at 6:30a.m. around the New By-Pass. I did the same on Monday and never run on Tuesday. I won't run tomorrow (thursday) but will go again on Friday. That will give me three x 6's this week and I will do a longer run on Sunday 29th. Not doing too good on the speed end of things. I'm oly pounding out 10 minute miles. These last few runs have been in the zero to 6*C temps with a brisk breeze which also cools things down. So, it's too cold for me for just running shorts and a t-shirt. I got lots more on than that.
I seen other runners and walkers out and about. Always nice to meet another runner out there. It smart'ns up the pace.
When I finsh my run, it's down Ross, down 9th and back up the Ag Path. That works out to 6 miles. At the end of the Ag Path, I stop and take my runners and socks off and do my cool down walk in the wet (dew) grass along the boulevard. Man that feels good on the bare feet. That same cold would be good on the legs too. If you could go stand in a lake or river, those leg muscels would like that and would recover quicker. A garden hose works too or a cold shower. The legs would like it but the brain thinks it's a crazy idea.
Keep give'n'er,
see you out there,
gk
No comments:
Post a Comment