Hey, nice morning out there, and Friday to boot. What a rain last nigh eh and it came down hard.
Sunshine this morning.
Started run at 20 to 7a.m. Did a 20 minute warm up run and then some hill work. The hill I used was at the railway tracks at Morley's. It's a fairly long taper down to Centennial. So, I ran up hard from Centennial to the railway tracks. Then walked a little ways back to Heyes Street and jogged back to the bottom at Centennial and hard back up the hill to the tracks. I did 10 of those reps and then a straight run back home. Took close to an hour.
The hill work was definately a run "out of the comfort zone". The legs were working and the heart rate up. It wasn't hard to change to a walk after I hit the top of the hill at Morley's tracks.
Have a great week-end everybody,
Keep give'n'er out there,
GK
2 comments:
Keep at it Garry! That hill work is tough, no doubt about it. Good luck with the training.
Lance
good idea for the hill work. i have been thinking about busting out of my comfort zone lately - so i think that hill is my next destination. it was warm running this morning - nice.
have a great weekend.
tc
Post a Comment