An interesting route this morning. I wanted to do a 4 mile run and so I maped out a route on Google Map which showed 3.9064 miles. Close enough.
Started at the Arena Parking Lot, 2nd Street N. to Morley's Bridge, looped thru Duncan Crescent, Athlone to River Road and back to the railway tracks, down the railway tracks and over the railway bridge, Heyes Street and Crescent Drive, Main Street West to PTH #83, 1st St. S to 3rd Ave. S. at the Crescent Theatre, Main Street to the TD bank, 4th Ave. S. to 2nd St. S. 9th Ave and back to the Arena.
Ever run across the Railway Bridge? The ties and the snow slow the pace down a bit, but it's interesting. It's new. A variety. I would be even more interesting if a train came along.
"Run like hell and get the agony over with."
--Clarence DeMar
--Clarence DeMar
Clarence DeMar won 7 Boston Marathons
Keep give'n'er,
gk
No comments:
Post a Comment