Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday the 29th of May 2011

A 12 mile run today.  Went out 83 towards Kenville - 6 miles and then turned around and came back in.  Pretty slow go.  Took me 2 hours and 19 minutes.  I was tired when I got back in.  A good day for running tho, 5*C and pretty much calm.  I went out at 7 minutes to 9a.m.  Lots of traffic on that route and often had to run on the gravel shoulder.  It was ok on the new by-pass but out on 83 there isn't any paved shoulder. Also, I find running a route like that - where you go out and back on the same route - isn't as interesting as doing a loop where you don't run the same trail over again.  But anyway, I'm glad I got that 12 miler in.  I ran 30 miles this week  3x6 and then today's 12.  Next week, we're into June.

Keep give'n'er,
gk

1 comment:

Garry Kennedy said...

It's bloody cold out there for the end of May. And windy too!!