Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 26, 2011

November 26th, 2011 SATURDAY

Hey there all you Allweatherrunners: 

-2*C, ran at 12 noon.   Seen Trevor Barkman running on 9th Ave.    Streets a little sipppery but....... I didn't use my ice-cleats and I was fine.  A bit of fresh snow on the trails in the Legion Park.  Lots of tracks in there.  People sure use the walking-paths; they are great for a walk or run and it is very much appreciated how quickly they are cleaned of snow. 


THE RUNNING QUOTE OF THE DAY:


Faster than   "The  Mill-tales of Hell"    Ever hear that one?  You've probably heard "Like a Bat out of Hell"  right?    But not very often  do  you hear "the mill-tales of Hell".  Well,  now you've heard it.  You could say something like:  "The last I seen them they were heading East going  faster than the mill-tales of hell."    

Next run:  Tuesday morning, the 29th of November at 6:00a.m. from the Arena Parking Lot.
See you there.   Tuesdays & Thursdays.  We won't be going as fast as the Mill-tales of hell - we'll be just comfortably running for 30 minutes.  That's all it takes - twice a week.  If you can thro in the odd Saturday run and get 3 times per week - that would be even better.  Do it now and be ready when you report to Spring Training Camp.  

Well, I'm out of here (faster than the mill-tales of hell),
Keep give'n'er,
Yours in Midnight madness,
gk

1 comment:

erincal said...

So icy here today. I almost went off the edge of our road. I think I'll begrudgingly run on the t-mill. Too bad with the weather so mild.

Maureen